A small collection of my animations from Horizon Zero Dawn for Sony Playstation 4.
I was the lead animator during the 6 year development of the project, focusing full time on the robots in-game making sure the style, look and feel of the robots stayed consistent by the team.
6 years is a long period, so I picked a handful of animations that showed a wide variety of motion and action on the robots I was mostly focused on myself.
Big thanks to the entire team at Guerrilla Games for all the hard work and dedication the last couple of years.
This video is for demo-reel purpose only and is not representative of the final game quality (lighting test levels were used to capture the animations from a devkit)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL19A: Calcio attivo (Parte 1: Da Kick Off ad Active Soccer 2 DX)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL18B: Red Dead Crunch (Parte 2: Esperienze personali e project management)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL18A: Red Dead Crunch (Parte 1: Accenni di rendering e considerazioni generali)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL17B: Milan Games Week 2018 (Parte 2: Dentro lo stand AESVI)
- UpUpUp! un “Casual-Endless-Flappy” per dispositivi mobile
- GameLoop Podcast #GL17A: Milan Games Week 2018 (Parte 1: Fuori dallo stand AESVI)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL16B: Kunos e Assetto Corsa (Parte 2: Aspetti tecnici)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL16A: Kunos e Assetto Corsa (Parte 1: Aspetti di produzione e marketing)