A small collection of my animations from Horizon Zero Dawn for Sony Playstation 4.
I was the lead animator during the 6 year development of the project, focusing full time on the robots in-game making sure the style, look and feel of the robots stayed consistent by the team.
6 years is a long period, so I picked a handful of animations that showed a wide variety of motion and action on the robots I was mostly focused on myself.
Big thanks to the entire team at Guerrilla Games for all the hard work and dedication the last couple of years.
This video is for demo-reel purpose only and is not representative of the final game quality (lighting test levels were used to capture the animations from a devkit)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL22B: Il ray tracing di Metro Exodus e la GodotCon
- GameLoop Podcast #GL22A: Activision, licenziamenti e lavoro
- GL-RTS: Build a multiplayer RTS with GameLoop
- GameLoop Podcast #GL21: Global Game Jam 2019
- Grease Pencil, un’introduzione
- Mission Evilguy, un puzzle game hardcore per PC/Android
- GameLoop Podcast #GL20B: Codemotion Milan 2018 (Parte 2: Talk, talk, talk)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL20A: Codemotion Milan 2018 (Parte 1: Introduzione e area gamedev)