A small collection of my animations from Horizon Zero Dawn for Sony Playstation 4.
I was the lead animator during the 6 year development of the project, focusing full time on the robots in-game making sure the style, look and feel of the robots stayed consistent by the team.
6 years is a long period, so I picked a handful of animations that showed a wide variety of motion and action on the robots I was mostly focused on myself.
Big thanks to the entire team at Guerrilla Games for all the hard work and dedication the last couple of years.
This video is for demo-reel purpose only and is not representative of the final game quality (lighting test levels were used to capture the animations from a devkit)
- GameLoop Podcast #GL53: Le nuove policy di monetizzazione di Unity
- GameLoop Podcast #GL52BIS: I segreti di Valve, i licenziamenti del settore tech, con Wintermute
- GameLoop Podcast #GL52: I segreti di Valve, i licenziamenti del settore tech
- GameLoop Podcast #GL51: Sviluppare per Game Boy nel 2022
- GameLoop Podcast #GL50: Unfortunately Ninja con gli autori!
- GameLoop Podcast #GL49: Da Rockstar a Rocksteady a Foggia, con Marco Vallario
- Open Hexagon, il mio primo gioco completo su Steam!
- GameLoop Podcast #GL48: A Painter’s Tale: Curon, 1950, con Monkeys Tales Studio